1. I love that I never have to plant them again.
2. I love that they come back every year.
3. I love that they multiply on their own.
4. I love that somebody else planted the peonies years before we even bought the house, and yet we still have beautiful flowers every year.
5. I love that we have so many flowers that I can have fresh ones for the whole season.
6. I love that I can cut them and give them away.
7. I love that I can dig them up and split them to share with someone else.
8. I love that I can also sell them.
9. I love that I got them free from a friend.
11. I love that perennials are a tangible investment, that I won't lose if CEOs get greedy.
12. I love that my raspberry and strawberry investments are also good for me, and not just my pocketbook.
13. I love that I can teach my kids about investments with something that they can see, touch, and taste.
These are the thirteen things that I love about perennial fruits and flowers. They are an excellent source for teaching kids about money, and that's what we do here.
For more Thursday Fun head over to http://%20thediaperdiaries.net./