- picking up toys/books/clothes
- straighten books/magazines
- washing windows
- cleaning spider webs
- washing the floor (we have wood floors)
- vacuuming couch
- wiping fingerprints off walls/switches/pictures/stereos
- vacuuming under furniture
- cleaning bugs out of lights
Most of these jobs would only require attention once a month or less. Different rooms and different houses may have more to clean than ours does. But this should give you a place to start.
Tell me about who does these chores or jobs at your house.