20090525

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog about teaching money to kids. I hope that the information that you find here helps you with your own kids or at least kids that you care about. Some ideas may even help you.

Let me tell you a bit a bout me. I have an AS degree in Early Childhood Education, a BS degree in Elementary Education, and working towards a Masters degree in School Administration. I am currently a stay at home Mom with three kids: Miss Love (4 yrs), My frog Prince (soon to be 3), and Big G (just turned 1).

I have learned about money from great parents, small business management/accounting classes, an awesome husband, listening to Dave Ramsey, our own money experiments, and reading everything related.

I want to share with you tips and strategies that you can use with your kids at any age, books and resources to guide your way, and open up a dialogue that will bring you and your family to a comfortable place with regards to money.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, and I will do my best to answer them. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment